Sunday, November 25, 2012


The movie Life of Pi is an inspiring tale of an indian boy, who loses everything, as summarized by Clyde. I loved this movie, with not as much comedy the action and plot made up for it easily.  I think the movie was well written and delivered. The use of Flashback in this movie is great. It starts off as an author talking to Pi, wanting to write a story about him, and then Pi tells him the story through flashback. I didn't see it in 3D but it seemed like it would have been epic in 3D, with all the animals jumping out at you and rain pounding into the screen. I would recommend this movie to any age of viewers and






                          overall i give it 3 1/2 stars.
                                           




                                                             - Dewey

1 comment:

  1. Dewey: Okay, you've convinced me to see the movie in 3-D, and to wait until Mark gets home. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete