Thursday, January 3, 2013

Le Miserable

Le Miserable was an interesting story based off a musical, which I haven't seen. I liked the story plot, because it had lots of twists and turns and kept adding new characters. The singing was decent I thought it could have been better or worse. The movie was 2 hours and 37 minutes which was a little long for my taste, and it got a little boring during some parts. Overall I liked the movie though, if you subtract the minor boring parts it would have made it better, but it was still a good movie.
I'd give it 3-4 stars. -Dewey

1 comment:

  1. Dewey: I agree about the length. I've seen the musical twice, yet somehow forgot how very long it is. So I, too, was bored at moments. BUT the music is so powerful and emotional. Brought me to tears, inspired me, and made me want to join the crusade.

    ReplyDelete