Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mocking Jay part 1

The first part of the epic conclusion to the Hunger games series. Mocking Jay does a great job of following the books but also added some more depth by showing another character perspective. This being Phillip Seymour Hoffman's character Plutarch Heavensbee, the Gamemaker from Catching Fire. Now I've read and enjoyed the books but I think I favor the film more than the book (I'm going to be burned at the stake for saying that) now without spoiling anything I will tell you the sole reason why I believe that the film trumps the book. In the movie they remove some of the duller moments that almost made me stop reading the book. This movie is great for any fan of the series although it doesn't have to much action you will still be on the edge of your seat. 3.2 out of 4stars.
Clyde  

No comments:

Post a Comment